Who we are
MSL Solicitors is a private practice law firm specialising in immigration services.
MSL Solicitors (Australia) is an Australian law firm regulated by the NSW Law Society and registered under (Practice No: 33481). MSL Solicitors is the registered business name of our principal Australian Solicitor Sammy Naghi at the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), ABN No: 26230552132. Our registered office is located at 1/20 Memorial Avenue, Liverpool, 2170, NSW, Australia.
Our website address is: https://www.mslsolicitors.com.
This privacy notice aims to provide you with clear and concise information about how MSL Solicitors collects and processes your personal data through the use of this website or the services offered by MSL Solicitors.
Privacy Manager: Sammy Naghi
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect various data from you in order to provide legal services mainly in relation to immigration to Australia.
Types of data we collect
The types of data we collect include:
- Identity data (eg. name, gender, date & place of birth, marriage status)
- Contact data (eg. phone, email & address details)
- Financial data (eg. pay slips, bank account details, superannuation details)
- Profile data (eg. username and email address while using our portal)
- Transaction data (eg. payments from you for our or third party services)
How we collect your personal data
This data may be collected by uploading documents to this website including our specific client portal, submitting online forms, email, phone, fax or mail.
How we use your personal data
We use your data as permitted by law to apply for various immigration concessions and procedures on your behalf. Without using your data we would not be able to supply immigration related services to you.
Disclosure of your personal data
As an integral part of the immigration process we will disclose your personal data to the relevant Government Departments and Services as required to process your application/s.
We use third parties to provide online and software based services. These include:
- Puremedia based in Australia – acting as a sub-processor for website hosting.
- Google Analytics based in the USA – acting as a sub-processor to measure visitor activity on the website.
- Microsoft based in the USA – acting as a sub-processor for email and document management.
We encrypt all communications through the website, client portal and third parties using SSL technology and enforce strict password procedures. Appropriate measures have been put into place to avoid the accidental loss or exposure of your personal data. In the event of a suspected or confirmed data breach, we will notify you where required to do so by law.
We will only hold your personal data for as long as required to complete the services you have engaged us for or where required by law. After the expiration of this time, your personal data will be removed from our systems.