Emigrating To Australia
If you are looking at Emigrating to Australia to live or work, contact us today
Whether you are single or have a family, Australia is the land of opportunities and has many pull factors. Our Australian Solicitor and MARA Agent lists the major pull factors which makes emigration to Australia so appealing to people all over the World:
- Weather- Australia has mild winters and warm, dry summers. The average temperature is 28.3 degrees but often soars above 30°C
- Better work and life balance due to weather, working hours and proximity in most States to beaches
- High amount of Job Opportunities for professionals and tradespeople
- Better work and life balance due to weather, shorter working hours and outdoor living and proximity in most States to beatific beaches
- World class Education/schooling system for children
- World class Health Care System
Submit your visa enquiryVisa Enquiry Form
Do you fall into any of the broad categories below?
- Are you under 50 years of age and you a professional or tradesmen with an occupation on either the SOL or CSOL?
- Are you under 55 years of age and do you run a successful business or have an investment portfolio?
- Do you run a successful business looking to establish a presence in Australia (i.e. open an office and send key employees to set-up and run this office)?
- Do you have an Australian partner and are you in a genuine and continuing relationship and either married or in a de-facto or same-sex relationship?
Read more about the emigration process here:
If you do fall into any of the categories please submit your visa enquiry above.